China Edge Strip for SaleChina Flexible Plastic T Edge Trim SupplierEdge Trim Protective U Rubber SupplierRubber Strip(TPR PE&TPE Materials Or Custom As The Request) ExporterWholesale Light Flexible ABS Roller Shutter Doors For Office File CabinetWholesale Light Flexible Pvc Roller Shutter Doors For Furniture&Kitchen Factory
If you have white plastic in your home, most likely some of the plastic has turned yellow. I have discovered you can buy a 4 oz. bottle of Salon Care 40 Volume Cream for $1.99 (From Sally Beauty) add sunlight to turn yellow plastic back to bright white.
This video demonstrates how to apply and the results on a bathroom exhaust fan cover that has yellowed and turned back to white.
I tried using a black light, but it took days and the results were not as satisfactory. Using Sunlight only, and Salon Care, the results were amazing.
You will not believe it until you see the video.
Thank you for your comments.
Original post on our site with additional information, plans, questions & comments: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/videos/does-wood-really-move/
- Last Month’s Winners: Noah Mudge and Tonia Roberts
- This Month’s Giveaway: A Powermatic PM2800B Drill Press
Enter Now: http://thewoodwhisperer.com/giveaway
- Thanks to Denis DeMichiel for the awesome Blue Angels posters.
- Don’t miss the Christmas in July Sale, Tuesday, July 8th where you can get Wood Whisperer Gear, Books, and DVDs for 20% OFF in the Wood Whisperer Store: http://twwstore.com
- Cory’s Purpleheart Bed: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/viewer-projects/corys-purpleheart-bed
- Submit Your Project: http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/contact/submit-your-project
- Is the concern for wood movement overblown?
- How do you explain breadboard ends?
- Check out the Woodshop Widget for help with wood movement calculations: http://woodshopwidget.com
- Breadboard ends with a sprung joint?
- A FWW article on sprung joints by Gary Rogowski: http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/26796/spring-joints-an-edge-glue-ups-best-friend
In Case you Missed It
- April Wilkerson’s video about Garden of Innocence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aqlS8iUh9g&feature=share&list=UU4v2tQ8GqP0RbmAzhp4IFkQ
- Bob Lang’s article, The Six Most Important Woodworkers I’ve Ever Known: http://readwatchdo.com/2014/06/the-6-most-important-woodworkers-ive-ever-known
- The Highland Woodworker 13: http://thehighlandwoodworker.com/ef4/
- Civil War Woodworking Volume II – http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1610351967/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1610351967&linkCode=as2&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkId=XKFMNYSDMYZCJD6S
In the Shop
- The Morris Chair comes to life with its first coat of finish. Purchase access to this project: http://thewoodwhispererguild.com/members/projects/morris-chair
- Bob Wilson – “What about sealed???? I have heard don’t worry about movement if you seal it in poly?”
- Nick Ferry – “Would you ever do a joint build with Nicole or a build-off. Something simple not requiring many tools?”
- Mathew S. – “How far can I get with a contractor style saw, and what issues will I run into? I don’t have room or budget for a cabinet saw. Thanks!”
- Collin Burris – “I am just starting out, what would be better spending my money on, a table saw or a compound miter saw?
- Texfire – “Do you feel that woodworking as a craft is still in decline or are we in the middle of a resurgence?”
- Mark Nylund – “Why can’t I keep my shop as clean as yours?”
- JMK89 – “Do you use infeed/outfeed support at the bandsaw? Any ideas on what might be the best way to approach this?”
Tune in to the next show on Friday, August 1st at 1pm Eastern!
The Wood Whisperer is education and entertainment for the modern woodworker! Find more at http://thewoodwhisperer.com & don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thewoodwhisperer
Connect with us!
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/woodwhisperer
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/thewoodwhisperer
Pin us on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/woodwhisperer/
Learn more about our premium project videos at http://thewoodwhispererguild.com