Black/White Wall Corner Protectors ManufacturerChina L Shape Molding Plastic Trip for SaleChina Rubber Weather Sealing Tape SupplierKitchen Roller Shutter China ManufacturerNFT Channel Tomatoes Sale China SupplierT-Shaped Plastic Edge Trim Strip China Exporter
Stone Machining Milling Shaping Drilling Working Processing CNC Router Engraving Machine
This CNC router stone engraving machine is developed specially for hard decorative materials engraving. To combine with diamond cutter and sintered cutter specifically developed for the engraving machine, as the best choice of the individual indoor and outdoor decorations; This CNC stone working machinery is used for hard materials such as granite, natural marble, artificial marble, ceramic tile, sandstone and other decorative materials. This 3 axis stone processing machinery is with better dust-proof and water-proof system. With 300mm gantry height, 1500mm x 3200mm big size CNC granite machine can meet customers’ requirements to engrave on much thicker materials.
CNC Stone Shaping Machine Applications:
Granite, Marble and Ceramic tile craftworks
Whole cabinet door and table
Stele, grave stone, tombstone, Gravestone engraving
Individual indoor and outdoor decorations making
Other stone industry
CNC Stone Milling Machine Features:
1) With dust-proof and water-proof system
2) With 300mm gantry height and 300mm vertical movement
3) The diamond cutter and sintered cutter for hard materials make it easier to engrave vertical letters and pattern in granite.
4) High rigid frame structure can achieve high speed and high accuracy.
5) The precise large power spindle can provide high speed engraving and fine processing.
6) Power-off protective memory function assures restarting work in the same position after power-off.
7) Advanced DSP offline control system can provide better stability.
S1532B Big Size CNC Stone Router Configurations:
1, 6KW water-cooled spindle
2, DSP handle control system
3, Stepper motor and driver
4, 7.5 kw fuling frequency inverter
5, Taiwan Hiwin square guide rail
6, Working area 1500*3200*300mm
7, With oil inject lubrication system
8, T-slot clamp table with thick PVC
9, Water jet, water pump cooling system
10. Voltage: AC 380V/50-60Hz, single phase
11, Necessary accessaries offered
This has probably happened to almost everyone who has worked around any type of machinery for any length of time. You put the wrench in the bolt head, find out it is on too tight and when you force the wrench the inside of the bolt head “strips” out. Not the wrench just spins in the head of the bolt. Ari was in too big a hurry. Kent comes by to show some ways to prevent it as well as some tips to get the bolts out if this should happen to you.
For additional tech tips visit Kent’s website. https://mercedessource.com