China Flexible Plastic Wear Strip for SaleChina Plastic Date Strip Label Holder FactoriesPolyurethane Wear Strip China FactoriesPvc Plastic Cabinet T-Molding Furniture Edging China ExporterU Shaped Edge Strip ManufacturerWholesale Plastic Corner Guards
The easiest way to remove metal shields and rubber seals on bearings.
Learn more at http://ratvision.com/index.php/info/bearings
For great prices on Longboard and Skateboard equipment we recommend
Take Off Skateboard & Longboard Bearing Shields/Seals
This video shows you how to take off skateboard & longboard bearing shields and seals, and how to put them on. This is the same for scooters and rollerblade/inline skates.
Before cleaning longboard or street skating bearings remove the seals or shields for best results.
Here are a couple of easy ways to remove and replace skateboard bearing seals and shields.
Each bearing accommodates 2 covers/closures that are either removable rubber seals, removable metal shields (held in by a C-ring), and non-removable pressed in metal shields.
Tools For Removing Rubber Bearing Seals:
– Paper clip
Tools For Removing Metal Bearing shields
– Push pin, needle, or razor blade
How to remove and replace a skateboard bearing seal:
1. Poke the end of a paper clip about 1-2mm inside the bearing between the inner ring and edge of the seal.
2. Push the paper clip down to pry the seal off.
3. To put the bearing seal back on lay the seal on the bearing and press it gently into place.
How to remove a metal shield:
1. A c-ring is a narrow skinny washer with an opening. It is in the shape of a ‘C’. The opening was cut at an angle. Each end is cut at opposing angles. Place the tip of your push pin, needle, or razor blade corner against the open end pointing out and try to pry it out.
2. When the c-ring is out, tap the bearing on a hard surface to get the shield out.
3. To put the bearing shield on lay the shield back on and slide the c-ring back into place. It can be a bit tricky. Try getting both ends first or one end at a time.
For more information go to http://ratvision.com/index.php/info/bearings
To learn more about bearings watch these videos below:
How To Clean Skateboard & Longboard Bearings
All About ABEC, Swiss, and Ceramic Longboard & Skateboard Bearings
Wheels, Bearings, and Bearing Spacers
Tiling: Metal applications – Aluminium
When you want to fix tiles on aluminium surface, first wipe the metal surface clean with water and paper or a cloth. As priming is not necessary, take the highly elastic, ready to use tile adhesive and apply it straight from the bucket. Spread the mortar using the appropiate trowel depending on the tile format. Spray the mortar surface with some water and place your tiles. Press them slightly into the mortar. When the tile adhesive is sufficiently set, you can start grouting.
Quality for Professionals