Cabinet Furniture Extrusion Edging Strip China SupplierChina Edge Extrusion Protection Rubber Seal StripChina Plastic Date Strip Label Holder FactoryChina Roller Shutter Doors For Cupboards ManufacturerElectrical Flexible Large Plastic Trunks PricelistT Plastic Window Edge Trim Factories
Here’s a two week update on the roof deck hydroponics garden. The Strawberries have been in for a week and a half, and the lettuce, spinach, arugala, basil and cilantro for a couple days. Here is a quick update video.
Solar energy is becoming more popular every day as we look for alternative energy. Currently, solar systems are being looked at as ways of using clean renewable energy, but the cost of commercial solar systems are extremely costly, which prevents most from investing into solar energy. However, there are many individuals who have taken the initiative to learning about solar energy and how to build solar panels themselves.
This is usually referred to a Do It Yourself (DIY) type solar system, and these solar panels are about 5 times cheaper than buying a commercial solar system. Most DIY solar panel articles come with some type of fee you must pay in order to obtain the great information to how you can build your own solar system for a fraction of a cost, but there are some individuals that provide this information free of charge.
A quick Google search for “how to build a solar panel” will give you a few articles on how to get started to build your solar system, but most people learn best by visual content. One source from Google proved to be very helpful to providing the needed information to building a full panel from scratch.
Basic needed material to build a solar system:
36 Solar Cells
60ft. of Tabbing Wire
15ft. of Bus Wire
Rosin Flux Pen
Tube/Roll of Solder
Good Soldering Iron
2×4 Pressure Treated Plywood or Marine Grade Plywood
(two) 1×2×10 Pressure Treated Plywood or Marine Grade Plywood
Sander and Sand paper
Staple Gun or Stapler
UV Protector Sealant
Paint Brush or Roller
2 Wiremold Strips
20 Gauge Copper Wire (Red and Black) – Large Roll
To get started building a solar panel, you need to follow the following quick and easy steps:
1. Find the type of frame you want to use. Usually DIY’ers use wood, either pressure treated or marine grade wood. Also go ahead and build a template for your solar cells to align evenly, and use your tile spacers.
2. Figure out the size of the solar panel you’d like to make, and that will vary on the solar cells you get.
3. Once you figure out how many watts you want to produce, go ahead and buy your solar cells, usually off eBay, and start to assemble those. Be sure to check the voltage throughout the process to make sure you are getting the right voltage out of the strings.
4. Get some type of wood protection from UV rays and water from your home improvement store, and apply 2 coats to your wood. Go ahead and drill all your needed holes for the positive and negative connections, and go ahead and run your wires throughout the panel.
5. Go ahead and screw in your pegboard to your plywood, and place your strings of solar cells inside with silicon underneath them to hold the solar cells down. Go ahead and screw in your wiremold’s as well on the sides. Next solder on your bus wire, and make all your connections to complete the circuit.
6. Place your plexiglass on top of the solar panel, and be sure to have silicon underneath the plexiglass, and use your mending plates to give a even amount of pressure to the plexiglass on the outer edge. Once screwed in, let it stand for 24 hours before taking it outside.
That’s all to it. However, for most, they learn a lot better by watching a video, and if you are the same way, click the following link to view the video: How To Build A Solar Panel
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Robert_Steve_Smith/132817
Building your own solar panel
Just how exactly do you go about building a solar panel? This is a question that a lot of people ask. They recognize how this can help them lower their electricity costs but they just do not know where to start exactly.
Solar panels are not that difficult to build. You only need to obtain several parts like copper sheets, some sand paper, a big clear plastic bottle, some tap water, and an electric stove among others. These are things that you can readily get from the local hardware store. They do not even cost that much money.
Another thing that you need aside from the materials is an easy-to-understand guide that has step-by-step details along with pictures. You can purchase these guides off the Internet for not even $50. Building a solar panel does not require you to have mechanical experience; you simply need the right tools and the right guide.
Most people are daunted at just how difficult they think building a solar module is. They are surprised when they find out that this is easy as long as you have a guide.
how to build a solar panel, how to build a solar panel, how to build a solar panel, how to build a solar panel, how to build a solar panel, how to build a solar panel
natural labor, natural childbirth, unmediated childbirth, home birth, scared of giving birth, fear-free childbirth, fearless childbirth, labor contractions,